Exercise is good for your overall health. Exercising regularly lowers the risk of heart disease and prevents many health problems. But it may also improve your sex life. Sexual activity is a whole-body experience, so it is important to keep muscles, blood vessels, and nerves performing at top levels. If you exercise regularly, you will feel better, look better, and have a better body image.
Here are some benefits that exercise brings to your sex life:
- Erectile dysfunction is often caused by circulatory problems. Exercise keeps the heart and arteries healthy, lowering the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Physically active women have greater sexual desire, arousal, and satisfaction than women who are sedentary.
- People who exercise have a positive body image. Being active increases self-esteem and make people feel more sexy, confident, and attractive.
- Strength training can raise testosterone levels, which may boost sex drive.
- Every time you exercise (or have sex), your body releases endorphins, which give you a feeling of pleasure.
- Aerobic exercise is especially good at improving cardiovascular health, as it stimulates blood flow throughout the body, including of course the genital area.
- Exercise improves your sexual performance. Being in good shape helps you perform at your best.
- Sex itself is an intense physical activity that requires strength and endurance. As you exercise, your strength and endurance will increase.
Regular exercise and taking Launch Sequence are two great allies for a good sexual life.