There are many things that you and your partner can do to improve your sex life. Communicating with each other, keeping a healthy lifestyle, using some of the excellent self-help materials available, among other options and resources, can really help. For example:
- Talk about sex with your partner. Talk about what you like and dislike in sex, as well as your sexual difficulties and how to solve them.
- Create an atmosphere of love and tenderness. Caress and kiss your partner often. Leave sexy notes to him or her. Focus on keeping emotional and physical intimacy in the relationship.
- Try different positions when you have sex with your partner, this makes the sexual relationship more interesting and arousing.
- Stay healthy. Sexual well-being is directly related to overall mental, physical and emotional health.
- Reduce stress. Stress can affect all areas of your health, including of course your libido.
- Replacing bad habits with good ones, such as exercise, eating well, quitting smoking, consuming little alcohol, can help improve your sexual health and performance.
If you and your partner keep a good attitude about sex and are willing to experiment with new and different things, you will have a healthy sex life.