You may lose interest in sex sometimes and your libido levels may vary throughout life, but low sexual desire becomes a problem when it reduces your life quality and/or is affecting the relationship with your sexual partner.
There are many factors that may lead you to lose interest in sex, and here are some of them:
- When testosterone levels decrease, sexual desire also decreases.
- People with depression may experience a total lack of interest in sex.
- When someone has an illness, especially if it is a serious illness, sex may stop being a priority.
- Stress is a major cause of sexual problems in both men and women.
- The quality of a couple’s relationship is an important part of libido. If there are problems in the couple, it can decrease sexual desire.
- Anxiety about sexual performance can cause loss of sexual desire and other sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Some medications may reduce libido.
- Low self-esteem, drugs or alcohol abuse.
If the causes of your loss of interest in sex are medical or psychological, you should seek professional help. If there are other causes, you can increase your libido by having a healthier lifestyle and learning to manage stress better so that it doesn’t affect your sex life.
Or you can also enhance your libido and restore your interest in sex by taking Launch Sequence.